Thursday, February 23, 2017

JUDE!

JUDE!!


Oh Wow!!  What an amazing story!  I had a hard time putting this book down.  It keeps you guessing and on the end of you seat on what was going to happen.  I love the way Vivian is such a strong feisty woman.  Jude is just an amazing strong geeky guy.  He is perfect for her.  This story has so much packed into it.  There is never a dull moment in this book.  It keeps you on your toes from start to finish.  I love the way she loves him but hates him.  It is so typical of how most women feel about a guy.  We love them and hate them all at the same time.  But Jude is not your typical guy.  I love the way he knows what he wants and is determined he is going to have it.  Kathy has done an awesome job once again with writing this story and keep us wanting so much more.  She has even given us a small little glimse of Tyson who I so can't wait to read.  I have been waiting for him since Riddick.  This book is highly recommended and you want be disappointmented with it.  It's a great read.




                                         Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2kfssfG



No comments:

Post a Comment