Friday, July 28, 2017

Wasted



Oh, what can I say?  MJ has done it again.  But else would you expect.  Just when you think she can't get any better.  MJ is like a fine wine; her writing just keeps getting better and better.  Her stories are so hard to put down once you start reading them.  She has such a way of sucking you into a story.  The characters are so real and the storylines are just wonderful.  This one is no exception.  Grayson is a hot alpha male.  But I wouldn't accept anything else from her.  He is one hot singing musician. I will not look at certain things/foods again for a long time.  Of course I love getting a glimpse of the Men of Steel.  You so can’t go wrong with Men of Steel at any point.  This book is such a great read.   I recommend this book.  I don’t think that it will disappoint in any way. 






Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2upKgeJ


No comments:

Post a Comment