Monday, October 23, 2017

The Vault Review


The Vault Reveiw
 
Oh what can I can!!!  I do not even know where to start this review.  I have read a couple of these books.  They were both wonderful. 


Parole
Trent is the ex con and Tara the socialite.  Could these 2 be any more different.  They both have trouble past to overcome.  But this book ends in a cliffhanger.  I so can't wait for part 2.  It is not coming fast enough.  I love this author and could not put this one down.


Terzetto
Oh what can I say.  This book was hot hot hot.  Franco is one hot male speciman. Valentina is like a spoiled little brat.  I so did not like her at first.  But once you realize that she is trying to hide, it changes things.  Or at least it did for me.  But Franco sees the real Valentina.  She can't hide her true self from him.  I love this author and as always could not put it down. 


I can't wait to read more books in this collection.

Purchase Links:
Coloring Book - http://amzn.to/2wZM8ey
Goodreads Link - https://goo.gl/PZdtaw


No comments:

Post a Comment