Monday, December 18, 2017

Her First Kiss Review

Oh what can I say!! What a great way to start off a series.  Logan and Londan what an amazing couple.  I have come to love them over the years.   I have watch both of them grow up in other books.  But now, oh my!! This book does not disappoint.  It has got so many emotions going through it.  I have loved them and hated them.  I have laughed and cried.  Yes I have wanted to slap some sense in to them and even wanted to throw my kindle on occasion.  But what else would you expect from MJ.  She has such a way of putting all of that into her books.  She has such a way of sucking you in to a story.  You will not want to put the book down.  This one is no exception.  However, the ending will have you saying "what the *****, that did not end that way!!!".  Because now we have to wait patiently for the next book to come.  I am waiting patiently!!!!  But she really needs to hurray.  Great book!! Love the couple and the story.  You will not be disappointment at all.




Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2nR93Zx


No comments:

Post a Comment