Thursday, July 19, 2018

Steele Review

Steele my heart.  Oh what an amazing read.  I love this author.  She has such an amazing way of sucking you into a story.  I fell in love with Declan Brothers and now I am falling in love with the Kane's.  The chemistry between Lane and Jaylen is just amazing.  Jaylen is still trying to over her loss.  Lane is a man who thinks he is unloveable.  Both are very strong individuals.  I love the way the brother stick together like family should.  Kelly does an amazing job of bringing it all together in a wonderfully writing story that keeps you wanting more.  Keeps you from wanting to put the book down.  You want to ready if from start to finish.  What a wonderful author and an amazing storyling.  I highly recommend this book and this author.



No comments:

Post a Comment