Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Abrupt Review

Oh what I can I say! OMG, where do I even begin to start.  Talk about one hell of a roller coaster ride.  Jump on board and here we go!!!  I love mafia stories.  This one did not disappoint at all.  Sienna is such an amazing character and she is so well written.  OH what can you say about Lane.  Lane or Lane.  The forbidden love.  Who doesn't love those.  This book will keep you in suspense.  It will keep you wanting more.  It will keep you turning the pages wanting more.  It will give you every emotion you have!!  It does not disappoint in any way.  Like everyone of her books, she will suck you into to that book and keep you sucked into!!!  She will leave you wanting MORE!!!!  Such an amazing read.  I loved it.  I do not think that it disappointed in any way.  I will recommended this book and will read it again.

Goodreads

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/Abrupt
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/AbruptGR
 

 

 
 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment