Thursday, July 2, 2020

Laced Steel Review

Laced Steel Review

Oh Wow!  MJ has done it again.  I so love me some Steel!!  This book does not disappoint in any way, shape form or fashion.  I love the Steel Crew as much as the the original Men of Steel.  I think I may love them more.  Because in these books you get both!!!  You get the originals and you get the next generation.  I love seeing the next generation of Steels growing up. I love how they stick together and are there for each other.  Truth is such a strong independent woman.  She is so much like her mother but yet she is so much like her father.  Tobias Easton oh wow!!! You love and hate him from go!!! You see and feel his struggle through this whole book.  He has secrets and lots of them.  You will love him and then hate him.  But in the end, you will love him.  This book has all the emotions, all the ups and downs that you expect it too.  I love these Steel Stories.  I always hate to see them come to an end but I so look forward to the next one that is ready to beginning.  I am so ready for the one and cannot wait for it!!!  This story was absolutely amazing!   Great read.  






@mjfieldsbooks (Twitter) @mjfieldsbooks (IG) and @wordsmithpublic

No comments:

Post a Comment