Thursday, November 12, 2020

Tricked Steel Review

 Tricked Steel what an amazing guy.  Love Patrick Steel.  Although, he is not my favorite steel crew member, I do love him.  He is like any and all of the Steel men, when he knows what he wants, that is what he wants.  I love reading the stories to see how all of the Steel kids are ending up.  The Steel family is one of my absolute favorites!!!  I love seeing the next generation coming along.  Patrick and Savvy is no different.  Although this story is not for everyone.  It does have it ups and down.  It has not been my favorite story but still a great read for me.   Savvy has had her issues throughout the years.  She has a hard time trusting people.  But she finds her self being attracted to Patrick from the start.  Not something that she is use too.    Patrick is attracted to her from GO!!.  Like all the Steel Series, it sucked me in and ad me from the start.  I had a hard time putting it down, I wanted to see what was going to happen next.  




No comments:

Post a Comment