Monday, July 12, 2021

Maxed Steel Review

 Maxed Steel Review

OH what can I say.  Every time I read one of these I think that its the best and so much better than the last one.  I think that there is no way the next book can be any better than this one.  Then she go and does it, I don't know how she does it but some how she make the book better than the last one.  It just amazes me, how she can still suck me into a book and keep me wanting more. The Steel Series was the first book that I read of MJ's  I feel in love with it from the first words.  These books have not disappointed at all.  We have gotten to see bits and pieces of Max through other books.  This one shows up the true Max.  The one and only Max.  I have to say, I think that he is one of my favorites.  Max knows what he wants and he is not afraid to go after it.  I think that he may have a lot of his daddy in him!!!!  Most Steel men know exactly what they want and they are not afraid to go after it.  I am not sure that Mila is one of my favorite female characters.  She has a lot going on.  This book has a lot of up and downs, twist and turns.  I love the family bond that shows in the Steel family and how they always come together.  It is absolutely amazing.  

I have absolutely loved ready this series.  It has been my all time favorite series to read.  I love seeing how this family has come together over the years and how the family has grew.  I really hate to see this series come to an end.  But it has been a great series to read and watch grow.  I highly recommend this book and any Steel bool.  Forever Steel!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment