Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tyson!!

What can I say.  I waited a long time for this one, since I got a glimspe of him in Riddick!! I really love this series, I am not sure who is my favorite, I think it is Tyson.  I am really not sure where to start with this.  Tyson has so much anger built up over the years from being left at the alter by Lynne.  But he has never stopped loving her.  He is such a strong alpha male.  Who has such a tormented pasted.  I would have like to have found out more about his past.  You do however find out a lot about Lynne.  She turns out to be this strong incredible woman in the end.  I love watching her grow throughout this book.  She really fits in well with Cora and Vivian.  I love that these 2 have gotten a second chance at love!! There was few slow spots but over all it was a wonderful read.  I recommend this book and this author.  I love this series!!!  I had a hard time putting this book down once I got started with it.   








 Amazon: Sign up to receive Live Alert http://bit.ly/2oQoikb
 Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2oha3Vn


No comments:

Post a Comment