Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Branded Review

I've been BRANDED!!!  OH MY, Brandon Falcon!!  How can you not love him.  Even through he is not a Steel man,  he is such a Man of Steel.  He fits in so well.  I found my self loving him and hating him him at the same time.  Kiki, she is such a Steel woman.  She is so strong and hard headed.  I have loved her since Jase and Carly had her.  I have been looking forward to her story for so long.  She is so much like Jase Steel.  I love it!!!  Jase has always been my favorite book but this may be my favorite book, its a very close second!.  MJ did not disappoint with this one.  She sucked me in from the very first page and did not put it down until I was finished.  Loved it, it was simply AMAZING!!  FOREVER STEEL!!!!!!!

@mjfieldsbooks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment