Saturday, May 2, 2020

Claimed Review

Ok, so for some reason I had a hard time getting into this book in the beginning which is funny because usually I am sucked right into her books.  I usually have a hard time putting them down.  I stuck with it because hey its Portia!!!!  Once I really got into the book and got into the story line I was hooked!! WOW!  I am not sure who I am more into Zack or Vincent.  But one thing is for sure, it is one heck of a roller coaster of emotions.  I found my self getting pissed as hell to wanting to just lay down and cry.  I even found my self wanting throw my kindle a time or two.   Vincent found my self loving him and hating him.  He seems so perfect in the beginning but you find your self wondering what's wrong with him.  There's got to be catch somewhere.  No one is that perfect.  Then there it is!!!  His true colors.  Portia has suck a way of having you in a guessing game and then blowing you ever loving mind!!!  This is not exception.  We done again.  I so can't wait for the next one!!!!! Just when I think you can't do it again!!! #claimed


No comments:

Post a Comment